Thetis is a heavy weight woven texturized fiberglass fabric coated with a specially formulated graphite and polyurethane coating.
The maximum application temperature is 700 °C, shortly up to 900°C.
Thetis welding blankets provide high temperature and abrasion resistance properties for the manufacturer of gaskets, flexible expansion joints, removable jackets and other types of fire control systems. Thetis welding blankets are suitable for horizontal use.
- CEPRO recommends the use of multiple layers for maximum protection.
- Always use welding blankets at an angle of at least 15 degrees.
- The temperatures shown are only an indication.
- The suitability of the selected product should always be tested beforehand.
- Regularly check welding blankets for tears and or other damage.
- Replace damaged blankets where necessary.
- Welding blankets can be used for many purposes and therefore, no guarantee can be given on their use.
- The end user is responsible for determining whether the welding blanket is suitable for use in a specific situation and whether it offers sufficient protection during the work to be performed.
- CEPRO welding blankets are sewn on the cut edges with best quality Kevlar thread.
Custom-made Welding Blankets
The specifications for custom-made welding blankets are:
- Sewn on the cut edges.
- Minimum size available is 1m².
- Maximum size available is 15m².
- The minimum length per side is 100cm.
- Welding blankets are made with 5cm tolerance on the provided measurements
- Custom-made welding blankets are not returnable
|Width 100cm||part of a rol, not lock stitched||56.53.08.1000|
|Width 100cm||full roll 25¹||56.53.08.1025|
|Made to size||lock stitched at the cutting borders||56.53.80|