Athos is fibreglass fabric with a special fire retardant PU coating on both sides (to improve anti slip and strength properties). The maximum application temperature for flame protection is 550 °C, shortly up to 900°C. Athos welding blankets are very suitable for horizontal use.
- CEPRO recommends the use of multiple layers for maximum protection.
- Always use welding blankets at an angle of at least 15 degrees.
- The temperatures shown are only an indication.
- The suitability of the selected product should always be tested beforehand.
- Regularly check welding blankets for tears and or other damage.
- Replace damaged blankets where necessary.
- Welding blankets can be used for many purposes and therefore, no guarantee can be given on their use.
- The end user is responsible for determining whether the welding blanket is suitable for use in a specific situation and whether it offers sufficient protection during the work to be performed.
- CEPRO welding blankets are sewn on the cut edges with best quality Kevlar thread.
Custom-made Welding Blankets
The specifications for custom-made welding blankets are:
- Sewn on the cut edges.
- Minimum size available is 1m².
- Maximum size available is 15m².
- The minimum length per side is 100cm.
- Welding blankets are made with 5cm tolerance on the provided measurements
- Custom-made welding blankets are not returnable
|Athos Welding blanket||Width 100 cm, full roll 25 m¹||22.214.171.1240|
|Ready-made blankets can be supplied on request|