CEPRO has developed special SONIC work booths for the shielding of even more noise producing grinding work, which can be equipped with an air ventilation system. In these booths, the grinder is totally shielded from the working environment which produces an optimal noise reduction.
Unless otherwise stated, all CEPRO Sonic Classic grinding booths have the following characteristics:
- Finished powder coated in U.V. absorbing green RAL 6011
- 2500mm high
- The elements are perforated on the inside only.
- The booth is fitted with a sound insulating door, which is provided with an anti-panic closing on the inside and a door catch on the outside.
- One of the roof elements is provided with an opening (200 x 200mm) for the exhaust of a fume extractor.
- The door is always placed at the front on the left side, and hinges on the right side.
- The booth comes with floor profiles for mounting the wall elements directly to the floor.
- The total sound reduction as tested at TNO, the Dutch state testing institute, is 29 dB.
Made to size
In addition to the standard Sonic grinding booths, CEPRO can also offer you specially designed and constructed booths. These are booths with dimensions or design which deviate from the standard options.
They are developed following extensive consultation with the client, during which the specific requirements of the client are taken into account. In addition to that different suppliers in the field of fume extraction, electricity are involved in the development stage.
You can count on receiving professional advice from one of our advisors. Please contact our sales department to make an appointment.