Atlas is a Thermo-E-Glas-Filament-Fabric wit a specially formulated grey fire-retardant PU-coating on both sides with aluminium pigments to increase the antislip properties and resistance to fraying. The maximum application temperature is 550°C, shortly up to 600°C. Fiberglass cloth (filament)
- CEPRO recommends the use of multiple layers for maximum protection.
- Always use welding blankets at an angle of at least 15 degrees.
- The temperatures shown are only an indication.
- The suitability of the selected product should always be tested beforehand.
- Regularly check welding blankets for tears and or other damage.
- Replace damaged blankets where necessary.
- Welding blankets can be used for many purposes and therefore, no guarantee can be given on their use.
- The end user is responsible for determining whether the welding blanket is suitable for use in a specific situation and whether it offers sufficient protection during the work to be performed.
- CEPRO welding blankets are sewn on the cut edges with best quality Kevlar thread.
Custom-made Welding Blankets
The specifications for custom-made welding blankets are:
- Sewn on the cut edges.
- Minimum size available is 1m².
- Maximum size available is 15m².
- The minimum length per side is 100cm.
- Welding blankets are made with 5cm tolerance on the provided measurements
- Custom-made welding blankets are not returnable
|Width 100cm||part of a rol, not lock stitched||56.50.05.1000|
|Width 100cm||full roll 25m¹||56.50.05.1025|
|Width 150 m||part of a rol, not lock stitched||56.50.05.1500|
|Width 150cm||full roll 50m¹||56.50.05.1550|
|Made to size||lock stitched at the cutting borders||56.50.10|